My name is Cole and I’m a 13 year old climber from Hampshire, UK. My Dad took me to my first climbing wall about 5 years ago and I’ve now been seriously training to climb for 3 years. I travel around the UK and Europe to various climbing walls and outdoor areas across the country and in Europe where I do sport climbing, bouldering, top roped, leading and trad. I’m always looking to get out and climb and improve my climbing.
Although I climb because I love it, I also compete at competitions including the JBBC, the British Lead and Speed Championships, Blokfest, the BMC Youth Climbing Series and many other local, regional, national and even international competitions.
- Boulder – V6 Onsight / V7-8 Project
- Lead – 6c+ Onsight / 7b+ Redpoint
- Trad – VS 5a
Recent Competition Climbing Achievements
- Blokfest (2018-19) Round 1 – 1st in Boys C
- Battle of Britain (2018) – 3rd
- Depot Youth Cup (2018) – 2nd
- Southern Youth Bouldering Championships (2018) – 2nd
- Junior British Bouldering Championships (2018) – 7th
- Colours European Climbing Festival, Austria (2018) – 43rd
- Boulder Shack Mega Series Final (2018) – 1st
- BMC Open Youth Leading Championships (2018) – 12th
- BMC Open Youth Bouldering Championships (2018) – 7th
some Outdoor routes climbed
- Usan Bolt, Elephant Rock, Angus. Sport Lead, 7c, 2018 (Clip-to-clip)
- Isis, Isis Area, Swannage, Dorset. Trad 2nd, VS 4c (20m), 2018
- Cool Groove, Stanage Popular, S.Yorkshire. Trad Lead, Severe 4a, 2018
- Finger Flow, Harrison’s Rocks, Kent. Boulder f7a, 2018 (RP)
- Excavator, Horseshoe Quarry, Derbyshire. Sport Lead, 5+ (32m), 2018
- Accelerate, Neddyfields, Portland, Dorset, Sport Lead, 7a, 2018 (RP)
- Lone Tree Groove, Black Rocks, Derbyshire. Trad Lead, VS 5a, 2017
- Sacred Angel, Portland, Dorset. Sport Lead 7a, 2017 (RP)
- Listing Badly, Battleship, Portland, Dorset. Sport Lead 6c+, 2017
- Holey Moley, Bas Cuvier, Fontainbleau. Boulder f7a+, 2017 (RP)
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.