- This event has passed.
Irish Bouldering League 2021/22 R5
February 12 – February 27 GMT
- You must complete all of the normal entry requirements of the host climbing wall.
- Pay your normal entry fee to the hosting climbing wall.
- Scorecards cost €5 per round if you are not a member of Mountaineering Ireland.
- Scorecards are free for members of Mountaineering Ireland.
If you are not currently a member and would like to join please click on this link: New Member Registration
Each boulder problem will have marked starting handholds, a Bonus hold and a Top hold. Here’s the scoring format:
|Top on 1st attempt||10 points|
|Top on 2nd attempt||7 points|
|Top on 3rd attempt||4 points|
|Top on any attempt after||2 points|
|Bonus hold||1 point|
Each competition category will have thirty problems to attempt. The competition categories are based on age and gender. The competition categories are as follows:
|Masters Male & Masters Female||Over 45 years of age|
|Senior Male & Senior Female||Over 18 years of age|
|Youth Male & Female||Under 18 and over 14 years of age|
- Competitors must be 14 years of age and older on the day of the competition.
- The entry and supervision policy of host venues must be adhered to.
- Proof of age may be required.
- Age is taken at the first round competed in.
Click here for the full rules for 2021/2022 Irish Bouldering League: Rules – 2021/2022 Irish Bouldering League
Heard about an event that we’ve not listed? Tell us about it and we’ll add it.